Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hola from Quito!

Hola los todos!

I arrived in Ecuador last night and I love it! Last night and tonight we are staying at this beautiful hostel in Quito. A wonderful little lady cooks for us, and birds and plants are painted on the bright walls. The 8 of us are getting along well and having a great time. Some of us had a little bit of altitude sickness but we are getting better now. It´s weird, but you get winded after just one flight of stairs because there is so much less oxygen in the air. I would love to write more but some fellow Beyond Bordians are waiting for me outside, and I think they are about to shut this internet cafe down. Anyway . . . know that I am well and having a blast! Tomorrow we head to Cayambe to move in with our host families.

Love you all very much!
-Amy

1 comment:

  1. HOLA AMY :)

    glad to hear you have arrived safe... I am so excited to read about everyone's experience this far, even though it's only been a few days for most! I still have to wait two more days... and can't wait.

    All the best, thanks for the update, good luck with your host fam :)

    ReplyDelete